1.17.2008

I'm a Mac... And a PC!

I have Leopard up and running (near) perfectly on Ruri!  I only have 3 issues, and two are simply compatibility issues.  I can only get sound out of the on-board speakers, but I can live with that.  Photoshop CS3 crashes when I try to load it, but that's a known issue.  Hoping they'll get a fix out for that soon.  Acquisition doesn't connect at all, but again, this is a known issue.  Other than that, I couldn't be happier!  I love Leopard!  With Office 2008, I almost can stay out of Vista for everything but gaming.  Now, I just need Photoshop CS3 to run and I'll be set!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just want to know how you fixed your problem. I have the same problem after reaching step 22, it gets suck at the grey apple screen and the music comes up after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your video driver. For the short term, boot out of Darwin with the "-x" option to go into Safe Boot. That'll get you in with limited functionality. To fix that, I used the instruction here. That got my video drivers in there and I'm up and running with no issues. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete