7.08.2015

Galaxy Tab S 8.4

So with getting the two Nexus 6s for Kimberly and I (which, BTW, she LOVES), she graciously allowed me to sell her phone. I've had it up for several days and gotten plenty of lowball offers, but I was actually hit up by a guy that I do 75% of my trades with with an offer that was too good to pass up. He didn't have cash to offer, but was in desperate need of a phone. What he had was a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, which is a beast of a small tablet. (Incidentally, I'll sell my other tablet now, as this is much better.)

It's restoring from my backup right now, so I'll post a proper review in a few days, but here's a few quick specs:

- 8 core Exynos processor
- 2,560x1,600 8.4" AMOLED screen
- 3GB of RAM
- MicroSD expansion (perfect for my comic collection)
- 4900MA battery
- Lighter and thinner than an iPad mini
- Stereo speakers

The specs read like a dream, and I can't wait to really play around with it. The bigger, and much higher res, screen (my other tablet is 7 inches) will be perfect for reading comics on, which is my primary use for it. It's still small enough to easily fit in my small bag and hold one handed too. It's an ugly brown/gold color, but it came with a black/grey flip case that doubles as a stand, so I'll live. lol

Anyway, expect a deeper review in the next week or so once I've gotten a chance to put it through it's paces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment